Senin, 25 Juli 2011

nobody knows

coming back to my lovely blog after no updating for a long time..

I spent many on my holiday .. 1 month staying in Jakarta , 5 days in Bali.. huahh.. i Love my Holiday..
staying one month in Jakarta pushed me to learn many things. learn about the lifestyle there,, learn how to deliver a baby (hahahaa,,, my auntie just having a new baby , a very cute oneee..! >.< thinking about her this time make me miss her face so much.. so cute u know,, a very innocent baby. ) i dont know why, but i love baby so much.. that's why i am thinking to be a doctor for children. i have discussed this with my bro , Erfan, in jakarta that time. and he preferred skin and beauty becoz people are going to be more concern about it. hmphhh.. im lucky coz i still have long time to decide.; then i learn many about how to be a good little sister. hoho. i have 3 brothers who care me a lot there.. Ernes, Erfan and Erick ..! i talked many with them, especially with my third bro, erick, we talked till 3 am in the morning at almost every night. hmphh.. i miss that moment now. haha
in Bali, i got a very great experience! my first time diving, oh god,, seems that it will be my other things to do in Bali next time. hihi. we saw a very beautiful view of the sea below. its amazing,!!
after that, we also go rafting , banana boat-ing, shopping.and now i become darker and darker.. haizzzz...

heh? stupid strange, i just received a call from my old junior in padang,she call me and just crying on the phone and continuously talked many about her boy friend. begh? i even didn't know who is her boy friend. why she suddenly call me and talked many to me? -.- weird!

okhey, back to topic,
oh yeah, about padang,
i also have a bit sad news from Padang .. my good friend, Dicky, got an accident about months ago and has been coma for a long time. something was wrong with his head and eyes. i keep asking why all of these happen to him? because for what i know, he was a very good man.. very kind and funny. he works a lot for Buddha Warman temple with all his heart. hmphh.. really, nobody knows what will happen. so guys, for everyone of you who read this, please pray for the best for him. saddhu! 0:)

By the way, i am now going on my progress in writing a book. something like novel, yeah, i hope this will go right this time. because in my experiences, i had thinking to write books for many times, but it was stucked in half way. hope i could finish it this time. yeah! FIGHT !

1 komentar:

  1. wow! what a great idea to write. wish u good luck :) i know u can do it.

    BalasHapus